Category: Dentures


Looking for Rigident Denture Adhesive Powder?

  Rigident Denture adhesive has become increasingly hard to find since it was discontinued. The good news is there is a similar product under a different brand name called Holdtite which contains the same active ingredients. Some users have said it is even better than the Rigident brand. What does Holdtite do? Extract the same as Rigident. Clinical tests prove that...