Skinoren Cream 30g For Acne (Azelaic Acid 200mg/gm)
Use Skinoren to treat acne. When rubbed into the skin, azelaic acid in Skinoren kills the bacteria that causes acne. In addition Skinoren stops the acne relevant skin cells from growing too strongly and thus blocking the pores of the skin to form pimples.
- Topical antibacterial location used to treat acne.
- Prevents the formation and spread of pimples and blackheads.
- Zaps the bacteria and cells that causes acne to clear up your skin.
- Sold without a prescription in New Zealand from a pharmacist
- Ships Fast Internationally
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria that can cause irrtation, inflammation and acne.
- Helps unblock oil ducts in the skin to cause pimples and blackheads.
- Helps stop the spread of acne by inhibiting cell growth.
- For the treatment of acne
- Azelaic Acid 200mg
- Benzoic acid 2mg.
- Classification: Pharmacy Medicine
Apply Skinoren to the affected areas of the skin, morning and night. This shoudl be maintained regularly for several months for best results. Before Skinoren is applied, the skin should be thoroughly cleaned with water, or with a mild skin-cleansing agent.
1g contains Azelaic acid 200mg, and Benzoic acid 2mg. also contains arlatone 983 S (polyoxyethylene fatty acid ester), cutina CBS (mixture of mono-dicglyceridene, fatty alcohols, triglycerides and wax esters), cetearyloctanoate, propylene glycol, glycerol 85%, benzoic acid, purified water.
Are there any warnings or precautions?
Do not get Skinoren in your eyes when applying. It is not known whether skinoren cream will harm infants when used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not use Skinoren if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Local skin irritations such as redness, scaling, itching, stinging or burning, can occur at the start of treatment. This usually goes as treatment continues. Discoloration of the sking has also been observed. If marked skin irritation persists, the treatment should be stopped until the irritation goes, and you should ask your doctor or pharmacist before recommending.AVAILABLE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION - SHIPS FAST TO YOUR DOOR INTERNATIONALLY Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...