Allergy Eye Products
Help relieve and soothe eye irritation caused by allergens with our range of effective, easy to use eye drops, gels and wipes.Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
Page updated 21/07/18 4:10:57 a.m.
HYLO FORTE LUBRICATING EYE DROPS 10ML
Hylo Forte Lubricating Eye Drops 10ml uses natural and soothing ingredients to provide a lubricating film on the eye surface for long-lasting moisture. Suitable for use with all contact lenses.2396203
NAPHCON A EYE DROPS 15ML
- Relieve symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis
- Treats itchy, red, puffy and watery eyes
- Combines ocular decongestant and antihistamine
- Contains Naphazoline hydrochloride
OPTREX RED EYES DROPS 10ML
Optrex Red Eyes Drops 10ml can be used to relieve the eyes of redness caused by minor eye irritations.2197375
SYSTANE GEL DROPS
Combining the convenience of a drop with the protection of a gel, Systane Gel Drops are a thicker eye drop formulation that creates a protective shield over your eyes.2465477
ZADITEN EYE DROPS SDU 0 4 ML X 20
Zetop 10mg 10 Film Coated Tablets are an effective fast-acting, non-sedating antihistamine which helps provide relief from symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis.2263572
ZADITEN EYE DROPS
- Relief from seasonal allergic conjunctivitis
- Helps with itchy, watery, swollen eyes
- Contains Ketotifen and provides protection for up to 12 hours
REXACROM EYE DROPS 5ml
- Relieves itchy, red and sore eyes
- Treats eye irritation caused by allergies and hayfever
- Helps lubricate dry eyes
CLEAR EYES DR 15ML
- Alleviates discomfort caused by allergies, conjunctivitis, and dry eyes.
- Easy to apply for long lasting relief.
- Contains moisturising properties.
VISTIL EYE DROPS
Vistil Eye Drops soothe dry, burning or irritated eyes and can even be used on contact lenses without blurring the vision.2179903
CROMOFRESH EYE DROPS 10ML
- Helps relieve itchy, irritated eyes
- Treats allergic conjunctivitis and vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Ensures at least 300 completely sterile drops from every 10mL
Eye allergy facts Allergies often result in red, itchy, watery eyes. Most of the time, harmless substances called allergens cause these allergic reactions. Airborne allergens that can cause eye allergies are pollen, mold, dust and pet dander. It may also be caused by reactions to certain cosmetics or eye drops, including artificial tears that contain preservatives.
Symptoms of eye allergies Symptoms of eye allergies include red, irritated eyes, itchiness, tearing or runny eyes, swollen eyelids, soreness, burning, or pain and even sensitivity to light. It is also possible that other allergy symptoms, such as a stuffy, runny nose and sneezing may occur. Symptoms may appear as soon as the eyes come in contact with the allergen, or you may not have symptoms for two to four days. Page updated 21/07/18 4:10:57 a.m.