ANUSOL SUPPOSITORIES 12 PACKBe the first one to write a review
$15.99 in stockSKU 788511
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Anusol Suppositories 12 Haemorrhoidal ReliefWhat does it do?
For the relief of itching, burning and soreness of haemorrhoids and minor rectalinflammations and irritations. Provides lubrication, thus facilitating bowel movements.
What are the Ingredients?
Zinc Oxide 300mg, Peru Balsam 50mg, Benzyl Benzoate 33mg, in a suppository base
How do I use it?
- Remove from foil.
- Insert one suppository morning and evening and after each bowel movement.
- Continue use for two weeks after remission of symptoms to help prevent recurrence.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms persist, do not swallow.
- Safety sealed do not use if foil is broken.
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order:
- ANUSOL OINTMENT 50G$15.99Anusol Haemorrhoidal Ointment 50G temporarily relieves the pain, soreness, burning and itching associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders while it forms a temporary protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues.788503
- DULCOLAX TABLETS 30$8.50Dulcolax Tablets gently stimulate the muscles of the bowel(large intestine). This brings predictable, overnight relief from constipation, helping to return the body to its natural rhythm.270415