Clear Eyes Drops 15mlBe the first one to write a review
$10.20 in stockSKU 213845
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Clear Eyes Eye Drops 15ml
- Helps ease eye irritation.
- Alleviates discomfort caused by allergies, conjunctivitis, and dry eyes.
- Supports healthy eyes.
- Provides protection for the eyes from dryness and redness.
- Helps avoid serious eye problems.
- Contains moisturising ingredients.
- Fast-acting formula.
- Long lasting relief.
- Easy to apply.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012%.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Sodium Chloride and Sodium Citrate, Disodium edetate, Purified water.
What is the dosage?
One to Two drops into the affected eye or eyes up to four times a day. Or as directed by a Doctor or Pharmacist. Do not use for more than Five days continuously.
How long does it take to work?
Because you apply these eye drops directly to the effected area you should start to experience instant relief (some people may experience temporary stinging or burning after application).
Are there any side effects?
As with other medicines there may be side effects These are usually mild to moderate and do not last long.. Tell your doctor or pharmacist is you experience any adverse effects when using this medication including:
- Eye Pain or Irritation
- Blurred Vision
- Cardiac Arrythmia.
Temporary stinging or burning may occur after using the drops.
Are there any warnings or precautions?
Before or during using this product tell your doctor if you are:
- Pregnant, Lactating or planning to be pregnant.
- Have kidney or Liver problems
- Taking other medications
- Going to have surgery
- That you are using it before starting on any other medications.
- You are having blood tests
- You have glaucoma (unless advised by your pharmacist or doctor)
- You are wearing contact lenses.
- Clear Eyes Allergy should not be used with eye drops containing methylcellulose
- You have an allergy or sensitivity to Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulphate or Glycerine or any of the products ingredients.
- You are taking a MAO inhibitor.
- Its expiry date has passed or the packet looks as though it has been tampered with.
Add this product to your cart today... spend over $120 and receive FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...