Clinicians Flora Restore Capsules 30Be the first one to write a review
$23.56 $28.73 You Save $5.17 in stockSKU 2316145
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Clinicians Flora Restore Capsules 30Clinicians Flora Restore Capsules 30 provides the body with oral probiotic maintenance for women's health. It contains two strains - Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14, which are a friendly bacteria that promote healthy vaginal flora and support urogenital health.
What are the benefits of using this product?
- Supports optimal urogenital health.
- Has a microflora-balancing effect.
- Ideal for peri-menopause and postmenopause.
- Suitable for all women of childbearing age including those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding.
- Supports a healthy balance of yeasts and bad bacteria which lead to vaginal and bladder problems.
- Contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract.
- Safe to use prior and post antibacterial or antifungal therapy.
- Comes in a convenient blister packaging that increases shelf life.
- Does not require refrigeration and is stable at room temperature.
- Unique encapsulation technology which ensures effectiveness through the gastrointestinal tract.
It contains Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than 5 Billion CFU consisting of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 2.5 billion CFU and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14 2.5 billion CFU. It also contains Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate. May Contains traces of milk products. It has no added: gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
How do I use it?:
This is recommended for adults. Take 1 capsule daily (either before, with or after meals). It may be increased to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Flora Restore at least one hour after medication.
Are there any precautions?
Make sure to read the label prior to use. Use only as directed. Store below 25 degrees Celsius in a cool, dry place. Do not use if you lactose intolerant. Consult your doctor before taking if you have radiation therapy, oral or gastrointestinal surgery or immune-suppressed. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Check the ingredients to determine if you are allergic to any of the contents. Do not use beyond expiry date. Discontinue use if rashes, itchiness or irritation is experienced.
Buy online at a great price.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...