CLINICIANS MEGA JOINT EASE CAPSULES 90Be the first one to write a review
$21.48 $26.19 You Save $4.71 in stockSKU 501257
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Clinicians Mega Joint Ease 90 CapsulesGlucosamine and condroitin support joint health naturally and are easy on the stomach. They support the structure, function and integrity of tendons, ligaments, joints, cartilage and synovial fluid.
Poor joint mobility and stiffness is thought to affect 12 percent of the population.1 the areas of the body where this is most likely to occur is in the knees, hips, fingers, and wrists and can be caused by wear and tear on the cartilage (a cushioning material found at the ends of bones which enable free movement of the joint). This joint wear could be a result of trauma (injury or overuse), dietary practises, or age-related breakdown and deformity (developmental or genetic). Although the cartilage is not well supplied with blood and lymph vessels and nerve fibers, it does have the ability to repair and replenish itself if vital nutrients are made available through diet and supplementation.
Mega Joint Ease is a new improved formula giving you a higher dose format.
Glucosamine and condroitin support joint health naturally and are easy on the stomach.1 They support the structure, function and integrity of tendons, ligaments, joints, cartilage and synovial fluid. Glucosamine is formed naturally by the body as glucosamine-6-phosphate, a combination of the amino acid glutamine and the sugar glucose. It is a building block for cell membranes, cell surface proteins and interstitial structural molecules that hold cells together and is found primarily in cartilage (the cushioning material at the end of bones). Directly or indirectly glucosamine plays a role in the formulation of articular surfaces, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid.2 Chondroitin supports proteoglycan production (proteoglycans are the special protein molecules contained within joint cartilage that provide flexibility and resistance to compression), making it a vital component to help support the structure and functional integrity of the joints.
What are the Ingredients?
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium (from bovine cartilage) 800 mg, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crabshell) 1500 mg, Potassium content (from glucosamine sulfate KCI) 194 mg, Sodium content (from chondroitin sulfate sodium) 74 mg, contains crustacean and BSE-FREE bovine products.
How do I use it?
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food (or 3 capsules once a day if preferred). Well suited and well tolerated for long term use.
Are there any warnings or precautions?
- Exercise caution with known allergies to fish/crustaceans.
- Children or breastfeeding women should not consume this product without seeking advice from their health professional.
- This product contains potassium.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your health professional before using this product.
- Mild to moderate symptoms have been documented and include; abdominal pain, epigastric pain or tenderness, heartburn, nausea, bloating diarrhoea, vomiting, drowsiness, itching and headaches.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order:
- NO AD SUNBLOCK SPF30 75ML$13.99No Ad Sunblock SPF30 75ml provides UVA and UVB protection to help reduce premature skin aging. It contains Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E that nourishes the skin even while under the sun.297321