CLINICIANS PROSPAN HOT DEAL 200ML PLUS 20 LOZENGESBe the first one to write a review
$29.99 in stockSKU 2437872
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Clinician Prospan Hot Deal 200ml Plus 20 LozengesMake the most of 2 great products in one value bundle - Clinician Prospan Bronchial Syrup 200ml and Clinicians Prospan 20 Lozenges. Both products contain ivy leaf extract; a herb with known properties to soothe the throat, help clear the airways and support comfortable respiration.
- Helps soothe the throat and clear airways
- Aids to thin out the mucous
- Helps ease congested air passages caused by colds or allergies
- Provides respiratory tract support
- Moistens dry irritated membranes
- Value bundle contains Clinician Prospan Bronchial Syrup 200ml and Clinicians Prospan 20 Lozenges
- Formulated with dried Ivy leaf
- Supports the body to combat coughs and colds during winter and cold season
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Well tolerated and appealing to both children and adults
- Prospan Bronchial Syrup is free from alcohol, sugar and artificial colourings and is one of the world's best selling bronchial formulas
- Prospan Lozenges have no added gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and come in a delicious orange flavour.
What are the ingredients?It contains the following: (Syrup) Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 35mg, Citric acid, Natural Cherry flavour, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), Xanthan gum, Purified Water; (Lozenges) Ivy leaves dry extract (5-7.5:1) 26mg, Maltitol and Sorbitol solution, Acacia, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Orange flavouring, Menthol flavouring, Purified Water. It has no added gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How to use it?To take the syrup, for adults and children over 12 years old, take 5ml 3 times daily. For children ages 6-12 years old, take 5ml twice daily. For children ages 2-6 years old, take 2.5mls twice daily. For children ages below 2 years old, take 2.5mls twice daily, but should be consulted with your doctor. To take the lozenge, for adults and children over 12 years of age, take one (1) lozenge 4 times a day. Children between age 6 and 12, take one (1) lozenge twice a day. Suck the lozenge slowly. Allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals.
Are there any precautions?Make sure to read the label prior to use. Use only as directed. Do not exceed prescribed dosage. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Sorbitol may cause diarrhoea at doses over 10g a day. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Check the ingredients to determine if you are sensitive to any of the contents. Do not use beyond expiry date. Discontinue use if rashes, redness, itchiness or irritation is experienced.
Buy one online at a great price.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order: