Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops 30mlBe the first one to write a review
$28.50 in stockSKU 2278219
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops 30mlClinicians Zinc Oral Drops provides a high-potency formula of the antioxidant trace mineral Zinc in liquid format.
Tell me more about it
Zinc is an important trace mineral required for the functioning of over 200 known enzymes. It is also required for the proper action of hormones such as insulin, growth hormones and the sex hormones. Zinc is important for proper immune function, wound healing, sensory function, sexual function and skin health. Studies show that the average zinc intake (from the diet) is between 47 percent and 67 percent of the RDA. Although severe zinc deficiency is very rare in developed countries, many people have marginal zinc deficiency, especially in the elderly. Eating disorders are also associated with low zinc status. White spots on the fingernails may also reflect zinc status, correlating to poor wound healing as a result of zinc deficiency. Natural sources of zinc include lean meats, eggs, liver, seafood (especially oysters), wholegrain breads and cereals. Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops provide a quality source of supplemental zinc in liquid format, for more efficient and effective absorption and assimilation.
What does it do?
Provides a high-potency formula of the antioxidant trace mineral Zinc in liquid format
What are the Ingredients?
Active Ingredients in 3 drops:
Zinc (zinc sulphate) 6 mg*
How do I use it?
- Adults (12 years and older): Take 6 drops daily.
- Children (2 to 12 years): Take 3 drops daily.
- Infants and babies: Take 1 to 3 drops daily.
- Zinc toxicity is rare, however, do not exceed the recommended daily dose unless under supervision of a healthcare professional or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed 100mg of elemental zinc daily long-term as this may lead to iron-deficiency and immune suppression.
- Pregnancy and Breast Feeding: Regarded as safe to take during these times.
- Use under supervision of a healthcare professional or pharmacist.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...