FIRST RESPONSE PREGNANCY PLANNING KITBe the first one to write a review
$33.50 in stockSKU 2441071
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
First Response Pregnancy Planning KitWhat does it do? First Response Pregnancy Planning Kit helps determine if you are pregnant or not up to six days before you missed your period, by checking your pregnancy hormones and LH surge. It comes in easy to read result box - no need to interpret anything the hard way - within 3 minutes.
What are the benefits of using this product?
- Detect pregnancy up to 6 days before your period
- Sensitive even when low pregnancy hormone levels
- No need for first morning urine - can be taken any time of the day
- Can be used in-stream or in collection cup
- Check the body's HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) level
- Test any time of the day
- Comes with easy to read results
- Results in just 3 minutes
Are there any precautions? Make sure to read the label prior to use. Use only as directed. For external use only. Couples with medically diagnosed fertility problems should consult their physician before using this product. There are some medications that are contraindicated in pregnancy. Seek the advice of your doctor/ physician if you are taking any medication and before you try to conceive. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Buy online at a great price.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order:
- BABY 4 YOU OVULATION KIT 10$14.97 $18.25Get help identifying your fertile days by using Baby 4 You Ovulation Test Kit. It offers over 99% accuracy in detecting the rapid increase in LH (luteinizing hormone) that occurs 24-36 hours before ovulation. By using the result as a guide for intercourse, you may increase your chances of becoming pregnant.2383969