MYHD 7 0 MEDIUM BLONDEBe the first one to write a review
$22.50 in stockSKU 2298023
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
MYHD 7.0 Medium BlondeMake your hair look beautiful and luscious with MYHD Hair Colour - a hairdresser quality hair dye that you mix up at home. You can choose between permanent or semi permanent colour by altering the developer you mix with the colour tube.
What are the benefits of using this product?
- Salon quality colour
- Made in Italy
- Provides long lasting hair colour
- Choose between permanent or semi-permanent colour by altering the developer you use
- You need to purchase your developer, bottles and gloves separately, so you only pay for what you use
- Supports and moisturises hair and scalp
- Rich and vibrant hair colour
What are the features of this product?
- Easy to use and lightweight
- Nourishing olive oil base
- Formulated with low ammonia
- Gentle on hair and scalp
- Dermatologically tested
What does it contain?In this box you will just find the colour tube.
Any application tools and developers can be purchased from our online store. They are reusable, so rather than paying for them every time you dye your hair, you pay for them once, then save every time you dye your hair.
What other things do I need?
- Hair Colour Remover is also helpful if you need to strip out the old shade before you begin.
- Application Brush or Bottle
- Bowl to mix it up in
- A developer (which you choose based on how many shades you need to change your hair)
How do I choose a developer?
- Depending on the depth of colour you want to achieve you can mix the correct strength of developer with the colour of your choice.
- The lightening agents in the developers give the following results:
- 20 volume lifts the colour by 2 shades,
- 30 by three shades,
- 40 by four shades.
- The no lift developer does not having lightening agents in it, so will not lighten your hair, rather it will give semi permanent results (that last around 8 - 12 weeks)
How to use it?
- Mix together colour and developer by combining 1 part of hair colour to 1.5 parts of colour developer using tint bowl. (the amount you mix up will depend on your hair length, and if you run out you can always mix up more).
- Carefully apply to dry hair. Start at the regrowth area, applying colour carefully and evenly from root to tip. Massage colour through the hair wearing protective gloves to ensure even coverage. Once the colour has been applied to the hair, leave for 40 minutes to develop.
- Rinse the hair for 3 to 5 minutes in warm water until water runs clear.
- Apply conditioner as normal to cleanse the hair of any left-over hair colourant.
Are there any precautions?Make sure to read the label prior to use. Use only as directed. For external use only. Not to be ingested. Avoid contact with the eyes. Select a shade that is no more than two or three shades different than your existing colour. Make sure you perform a strand test. Use plastic gloves to prevent dye stains on your hands. It is advisable to use an alcohol-based facial toner to remove dye stains from your face or neck. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Check the ingredients to determine if you are allergic to any of the contents. Do not use beyond expiry date. Discontinue use if rashes, itchiness or irritation is experienced.
Perfect if you want salon quality results at a great price.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order:
- MYHD 20 VOLUME DEVELOPER 100ML$9.99My Hairdresser Developer 20 Volume could be mixed with My Hairdresser Hair Colors to achieve best result when applying tint to the hair. Perfect for grey hair.2298244