MYHD 8 44 INTENSE COPPER BLONDEBe the first one to write a review
$22.50 in stockSKU 2298120
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
MYHD 8.44 Intense Copper BlondeWhat is it? Problems with maintaining hair color because it fades unevenly? Use MYHD 8 44 Intense Copper Blonde hair color to enhance your hair's normal color, or hide the appearance of grey hair. It moisturizes and nourishes the hair while maintaining its shade. It comes as a semi-permanent or permanent hair color that you can use whenever you need.
What are the benefits of using this product?
- Provide brilliant vibrant and long lasting results
- Contains low ammonia content
- Gentle on hair and dermatologically tested
- Provides even coverage and 100% covers grey hair
- With gentle olive oil base to moisturise and protects the hair and scalp
- Can be mixed into a permanent or semi permanent colour
- Easy to use and lightweight
- Contains a colour pigment which changes your hair colour
- Colours and nourishes the hair
How do I use it?:Select the colour. Select the desired MYHD Permanent Colour and the appropriate MYHD Colour Developer. Mix and apply colour. Mix 1 part of hair colour to 1.5 parts of colour developer in MYHD tint bowl. Apply colour to dry hair. Starting at the regrowth area apply colour carefully and evenly to hair. Massage colour through the hair wearing protective gloves to ensure even coverage. Develop and mix. Once the colour has been applied to the hair, leave for 40 minutes to develop. Once the desired level of colour development has been reached, rinse the hair for 3 to 5 minutes in warm water until water runs clear. Condition hair as normal.
Are there any precautions? Make sure to read the label prior to use. Use only as directed. For external use only. Not to be ingested. Avoid contact with the eyes. Select a shade that is no more than two or three shades different than your existing color. Make sure you perform a strand test. Use plastic gloves to prevent dye stains on your hands. It is advisable to use an alcohol-based facial toner to remove dye stains from your face or neck. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Check the ingredients to determine if you are allergic to any of the contents. Do not use beyond expiry date. Discontinue use if rashes, itchiness or irritation is experienced.
Buy online at a great price.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order:
- MYHD 7 46 RICH COPPER RED$22.502298074
- A colour tube you mix with a developer (purchase separately)
- Mix with the no lift developer to to create a semi (demi) permanent dye
- Mix with a 20, 30 or 40 volume developer for permanent dye