NIZORAL 2 PC CREAM 30gBe the first one to write a review
$35.99 in stockSKU 2359464
Nizoral 2 Percent Cream 30gTo attack the cause of fungal infection, use Nizoral 2 percent Cream. It effectively works by attacking the infection causing fungus with its active ingredient Ketoconazole. You will get instant relief from itching and healing begins.
What are the benefits and features of Nizoral 2 Percent Cream?
- It provides rapid relief from itching sensations.
- It works by attacking the fungi that is causing the infection.
- It is a well-researched product, backed up by doctors and pharmacists.
- It can treat a wide selection of fungal infections as well as other skin conditions.
By using Nizoral 2 Percent Cream, you are not only providing relief from symptoms, you are also resolving the problem from the root cause. With its active ingredient Ketoconazole, you are attacking the source of the problem.
What are the conditions that Nizoral 2 Percent Cream can treat?
- Ringworm on the body and hands
- Jock's itch
- Athlete's foot
- Candida infections
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp, face and trunk
- Every gram contains 20mg ketoconazole.
- The cream formulation also contains propylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, polysorbate, isopropyl myristate, sodium sulphite and purified water.
As a general rule, you may apply this product once or twice daily onto the affected area.
But for specific conditions, the following dosage applies:
- For Candida, ringworm, jock itch, athletes foot and tinea (pityriasis) versicolor it is recommended that Nizoral 2 percent Cream be applied once daily to cover the affected and immediate surrounding area.
- For Seborrhoeic dermatitis, NIZORAL 2 percent Cream should be applied to the affected area once or twice daily depending on the severity of the infection.
- Treatment should be continued for a sufficient period, at least until a few days after symptoms have disappeared.
- The usual duration of treatment is: tinea versicolor 2-3 weeks, yeast infections 2-3 weeks, tinea cruris 2-4 weeks, tinea corporis 3-4 weeks, tinea pedis 4-6 weeks.
- The usual duration of treatment in seborrhoeic dermatitis 2 to 4 weeks. Maintenance therapy is applied once or twice weekly in seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- If no clinical improvement is noted after 4 weeks of using Nizoral cream the original diagnosis should be reconsidered.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from the reach and sight of children.
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritations.
- It is not intended for use in the eyes.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order: