ORABASE ORAL PASTE 15GMBe the first one to write a review
$16.50 in stockSKU 255599
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Orabase Oral Paste 15mgMouth sores can appear anywhere inside and outside the mouth: inner cheeks, gums, tongue, lips or palate. It can be caused by an irritation from a lot of sources; beginning with: dentures, braces, sharp or broken tooth, biting your cheek, tongue or lips. It may also be caused by burning in your mouth from eating hot foods or drinking hot beverages. This condition may go away after 10-14 days, however, it may also lead to secondary infections. It won't hurt if you will assist in promoting faster healing by using Orabase Oral Paste. It is a dental paste preparation that sticks to places where mouth sores may appear. It Helps alleviate the itching and pain as well as Help reduce inflammation associated with mouth sores.
How can the use of Orabase Oral Paste Help me?
- Provide temporary relief from symptoms associated with mouth sores: pain, swelling and itching.
- Dental paste preparation that easily sticks to the places where mouth sores appear.
- Do not apply this medication in the eyes or on the skin.
- It is to be used only inside the mouth.
- Dab or press (do not rub) a small amount of paste onto the area to be treated until the paste sticks and a smooth, slippery film develops.
- A cotton swab may be used to apply the paste.
- Do not attempt to spread or rub the paste in.
- This will only cause it to become crumbly, grainy, or gritty.
- Apply to the affected area 2 to 3 times daily after meals or at bedtime as directed by your doctor or dentist.
- The treated area should not be bandaged or otherwise covered or wrapped unless your doctor or dentist directs you to do so.
- Mouth infections may worsen while you are using this medication. Inform the prescribing doctor or dentist if your condition persists or worsens after 7-14 days of treatment.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of young children.
- This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before using this medicine, consult your doctor, dentist, or pharmacist if you have: herpes-type infection, other infections/sores of the mouth or throat.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor, dentist, or pharmacist your medical history.
- Rarely, using corticosteroid medications for a long time can make it more difficult for your body to respond to physical stress. Therefore, before having surgery or emergency treatment, or if you get a serious illness/injury, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this medication or have used this medication within the past few months.
- Though it is unlikely, this medication may slow down a child's growth if used for a long time.
- The effect on final adult height is unknown.
- See the doctor regularly so your child's height can be checked.
- This medication should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is not known if this form of triamcinolone passes into breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order: