SUDAFED PE SINUS DAY AND NIGHT 24Be the first one to write a review
$18.99 in stockSKU 2207273
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Sudafed PE Sinus Day and Night 24Sudafed PE Day and Night tablets include daytime and nighttime tablets which if taken properly may help in easing nasal congestion, headaches and sinus pressures.
- Reliable 24 hour relief from nasal congestion and runny nose therefore relaxing the respiratory tract for a better sleep.
- Consists of daytime(red) and nighttime(orange) tablets.
- Includes non-drowsy daytime tablet to help you function during the day, despite the headache, congested nasal and sinus pressure.
Color-coded tablets: red for daytime and orange for night time.
Formulated with Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, a decongestant that may reduce the swelling that results to blocked nose and lessen secretions that results to runny nose, therefore clearing the nasal passage.
Sometimes we are forced to take medicine because we are left with no choice but to do so in order to alleviate pain and to function during illnesses. A number of medicines have side effects such as drowsiness that may hamper us from doing our daytime tasks such as driving, working etc.
Sudafed PE Sinus Day and Night 24 may relieve nasal congestion, sinus pressures and even headaches. Take the nighttime tablet at night before bedtime to help the body relax from sinus congestion so that you can take a much needed rest. And take the daytime tablet to help you get on with your day, pain free.
Contains Paracetamol, an analgesic that is widely used in relieving sinus and headache pain. Includes Chlorpheniramine, an antihistamine that aides in helping relieve allergy.
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg per tablet
- Paracetamol 500mg per tablet
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg per tablet
Adults and children 12 years and above are recommended to take two daytime tablets in the morning, two daytime tablets in the afternoon and two nighttime tablets before bedtime. Take only as necessary.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- It is recommended not to use this medicine if you have taken paracetamol, or antihistamines. It is also not recommended if you need to drive a car or operate heavy machinery. Children under 12 years old are also prohibited from using this medicine.
- For proper use of this product read the label for more information and ask your doctor to avoid further health risks.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
You can read the full shipping policy here
When you shop with us we offer you this 60 DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE so you know you can shop with confidence. More Here...
Safe & Secure Online ShoppingOur website is protected by an SSL padlock so you get 100% Safe & Secure during website browsing and shopping.
Other items you might want to order: